Join us for Part 2 of our Lunch & Learn series on September 17, 2020 at 1:00PM EDT and watch Alex Maier demonstrate how to leverage the Splunk for CMMC solution.
This app was designed to provide a consolidated set of vendor agnostic analytics and visualizations based on the security controls specified by CMMC mandates. Tune into the Lunch and Learn to learn how to leverage the Splunk for CMMC solution to:
- help compliance and legal teams meet key compliance requirements.
- meet requirements for your mandates through centralized collection/logging, continuous monitoring, and retention of security events.
- quickly search through massive amounts of security events and machine data going back days, weeks, or months to accelerate incident investigations or satisfy ad hoc requests from auditors.
- create reports and dashboards to show the state of compliance with any required technical control.
- enable real-time, known and unknown threat detection via correlation rules, anomaly detection, or risk scoring.
About the Speaker:
Alex Maier, one of August Schell’s senior engineers and Splunk Certified architect, will be delivering the demo. Alex has been deploying, maintaining, and expanding our customer's Splunk environments for more than seven years.
Next Event in this Series: