The Splunk for the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solution provides a prescriptive approach for organizations to meet, monitor, and track CMMC’s required cybersecurity and compliance practices. The solution’s pre-built analytic, dashboards, and workflows provide organizations with a clear path to achieving near-term certification and long-term maturity growth. Achieve Level 1-5 with the Splunk App for CMMC, with the addition of Splunk’s Security Suite (Enterprise Security, Phantom and User Behavior Analytics) at Levels 3-5.
Join us on October 15 at 1:00PM EDT as we discuss how the CMMC solution is built on Splunk Enterprise and can be applied to your existing Splunk deployment or used in conjunction with a new deployment to accelerate your path to certification.
Alex Maier will also demonstrate how:
- Splunk can help you achieve CMMC Level 1-5 with the Splunk App for CMMC.
- you can apply a pre-packaged, prescriptive approach towards meeting and monitoring CMMC requirements.
- to leverage a single, consistent environment for your machine data.
- to save time with automated collection and furnishing of requirements to address audits.
- you can achieve CMMC Level 3-5 with the Splunk App for CMMC with the addition of Splunk's Security Suite (Enterprise Security, Phantom, and User Behavior Analytics).
About the Speaker:
Alex Maier, one of August Schell’s senior engineers and Splunk Certified architect, will be delivering the demo. Alex has been deploying, maintaining, and expanding our customer's Splunk environments for more than seven years.
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE!